We carry a unique honey as diverse as the Bay Area itself. From the beautiful mountains of the North Bay to the bountiful orchards of the East Bay, MarElla Honey Bees harvests fresh honey from numerous locations in the Bay Area to create a local honey like no other. After your first taste you will know why so many people can’t get enough of MarElla’s "Local Raw Honey from the Bay Area".
Please call or email for more
information on products and current promotions.
You can find us at local Farmers Markets.
Current market schedule:
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM - year round - Richmond Farmers' Market - Barrett Ave. between 24th St. & 25th St., Richmond
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM - year round - Pleasanton Farmers' Market - Main & W. Angela Street, Pleasanton
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM - year round - Pinole Farmers' Market - Fernandez Avenue and Pear Street, Pinole
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM - year round - Martinez Farmers' Market - Main Str., Martinez
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM - year round - Alamo Farmers' Market - Alamo Plz., Alamo,
You can find our honey at:
- BioFuel Oasis - 1441 Ashby Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702 - biofueloasis.com
- EUROMARKET European Country Market - 1991 Monument Blvd. Unit #C5, Concord, CA 94520
- MarElla Honey Bees, 950 Detroit Ave, Ste 12, Concord, CA 94518
Note: Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age. Honey is a safe and wholesome food for children and adults.
Please call or e-mail for the availability and pricing